Learn more about Dr. Vasundhara Vidyarthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasundhara Vidyarthi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vidyarthi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vidyarthi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasundhara Vidyarthi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vidyarthi graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Vidyarthi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasundhara Vidyarthi MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vasundhara Vidyarthi practice?
- Dr. Vasundhara Vidyarthi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vasundhara Vidyarthi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and West New York, NJ.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Cardiologists.