A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasundhara Vidyarthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasundhara Vidyarthi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasundhara Vidyarthi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vidyarthi graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Vidyarthi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasundhara Vidyarthi MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vasundhara Vidyarthi practice?
- Dr. Vasundhara Vidyarthi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vasundhara Vidyarthi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and West New York, NJ.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Cardiologists.