A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramprasad
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramprasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 50 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramprasad graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramprasad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad practice?
- Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Chester, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians and Chester Pulmonologists.