Learn more about Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 50 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramprasad graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramprasad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramprasad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad practice?
Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Camden, NJ.
See Chester Pediatricians, Chester Pulmonologists, and Chester Sleep Medicine Doctors.