Learn more about Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramprasad
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramprasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 50 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramprasad graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramprasad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad practice?
- Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Chester, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians and Chester Pulmonologists.