A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vatasala Ramprasad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 50 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramprasad graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramprasad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramprasad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans