A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vatcharapan Umpaichitra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vatcharapan Umpaichitra, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Umpaichitra graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Umpaichitra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Umpaichitra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vatcharapan Umpaichitra practice?
Dr. Vatcharapan Umpaichitra practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Endocrinologists.