A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vatcharapan Umpaichitra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Umpaichitra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vatcharapan Umpaichitra, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Umpaichitra graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Umpaichitra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vatcharapan Umpaichitra MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Vatcharapan Umpaichitra practice?
- Dr. Vatcharapan Umpaichitra has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vatcharapan Umpaichitra practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Bayside Pediatricians and Bayside Pediatric Specialists.