Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vatche Agopian
Dr. Vatche Agopian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Agopian is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center and Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vatche Agopian has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Vatche Agopian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Mu Xu
General Surgery, Residency
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. Tamara Grisales
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery, Residency
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi10