Learn more about Dr. Vatche Bardakjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vatche Bardakjian, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bardakjian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bardakjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardakjian graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bardakjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vatche Barkev Bardakjian MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vatche B. Bardakjian practice?
- Dr. Vatche Bardakjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Vatche Bardakjian practices Plastic Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Plastic Surgeons.