A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vatche Bardakjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vatche Bardakjian, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardakjian graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bardakjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bardakjian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vatche B. Bardakjian practice?
Dr. Vatche Bardakjian practices Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.