Learn more about Dr. Vatche Bardakjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vatche Bardakjian, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bardakjian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bardakjian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardakjian graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bardakjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vatche Barkev Bardakjian MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vatche B. Bardakjian practice?
- Dr. Vatche Bardakjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Vatche Bardakjian practices Plastic Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Plastic Surgeons.