Plastic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Anthony T  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2014

Dr. Bardakjian is really a cool doctor. I broke my nose playing varsity basketball at school. My mom took me to see him. His nurse Wendy is really cool and talked to me and my mom till the doctor came to talk to us. He said I needed surgery to fix my nose so it would look good and I would be able to breathe normal. So I did it 3 weeks ago and now I'm back to school. But cant play any basketball till January. Hes' a really nice guy and it really didn't hurt to much. Now my mom wants him to fix her nose to.

|  Dr B is a GEM!  |  show details
by Leeza K on Jan 17th, 2014

I decided to see Dr. B after he did my best friends nose surgery. I was thinking about getting breast implants and a tummy tuck. I called to make an appointment and I was able to see him the same week. Wendy at the front desk was really nice and made me feel really comfortable. I waited only about 15 minutes. The doctor was very professional and answered all my questions. He agreed that I should have breast implants but told me I DIDN'T need a tummy tuck. Instead, he suggested I have a less expensive procedure for my tummy (lipo)!! WOW! What an honest doctor. I had my surgery in December 2013, and now 4 weeks later I'm thrilled with my results. I just referred my supervisor at work to go and see him for breast implants. Thank you Dr. B. Your a GEM!!

|  Great Visit  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

I saw Dr. Bardakjian because I wanted to get some work done on my eyes and generally my face. First off, I am not a big fan of doctors but he was very nice. He understood that I was nervous and he walked me through what the process would be. He spent adequate time with me and he gave me a rundown of things that might go wrong. That is the first time a doctor has ever done that for me. Even the price he quoted me was fair, compared to what I was quoted with other specialists.

|  Decent visit  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

If it wasnt waiting for 45 minutes, the visit wouldve been great but it was busy. I suppose that means he is a great doc though! He did spend a lot of time with me discussing my breast reduction and it meant a lot too me soo thats good. You cant find many docs that do that these fdays. Im having the surgery in 4 days and even though Im terrified, I wouldnt want anyone else doing it.

|  The best care Ive ever had!!!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

I have never been so happy to go to a doctor before. When I had my frist consultation, I was scared but the doctor put all that to rest. My exams went off without a hitch and my surgery went perfectly. My breast reduction made me the woman I am today and I could be happier. i am ghetting married in 2 months to a wonderful man and it is because of Dr. Bardakjian's work. Thank you!!!

|  great doctor for nose surgery!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

my nose has been bothering me for over 6 months ever since i got injured in a basketball game. i was reffered to dr bardakjian by my friend robert since his wife had surgery there. I went and spoke to Dr about my breathing problem. he then diagnosed the issue and we made the appt for the big day. here i am 4 weeks later, perfect no brusing and can breathe again! thank you dr bardakjian and staff for all your help and support!

|  ex patient  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2012

worst plastic surgeon in our community. cheap, only thinks about money, not about the results, lazy, bed manners, likes to flirting with his patients. Never come back to this "plastic surgeon" Shame, looking for the patients in Facebook,

|  ex patient  |  show details
May 7th, 2011

terrible doctor, all comments he and his family are writting, he is thinking only about money, not honest and not profesional at all.I had a very bad experience with him as alot of women in our community. His practice is now very close to be shut down . He is looking for the clients in the facebook. Shame to you!

Apr 25th, 2011

The plastic surgeon in town.

Jan 20th, 2011

Dr. Bardakjian is very intelligent, professional and kind.

|   |  show details
by sandra on Nov 11th, 2010

When I called Dr.Bardakjians office, they gave me an appointment for the next day. Dr.Bardakjian answered all my questions and I booked a date to do my breast aug. within a few weeks. It's been 4 months after my surgery and I'm so happy I went to Dr. Bardakjians.

|  WoW  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2010

exceptional attention and care, never had a hard time getting ahold of this doctor even during the christmas holiday. It has been nearly a year now and I 'm amazed at my new tummy and breasts really great work.

|  Excellent Surgeon!  |  show details
by Silvia O. on Jul 28th, 2010

I visited Dr. Bardakjian a month ago (june) for a nose surgery consultation. A month later, i feel like a new person. Ive been receiving several compliemnts on my new nose!! Honestly, Ive only know the doctor for one month now and he does NOT sounds like what these crazy people are saying! At first, I read these reviews and wasnt comfortable until Gail the receptionist allowed me to call some of their previous clients. After speaking to several, I knew that these reviews were false and I then figured that the bad ratings were probably because Dr B couldnt promise the perfected outcome these people were expecting, which I knew already, and you must be nuts if you think a person can make you perfect!! The bottom line, he is very charming, nice and he paid very close attention to my every single need. I was able to reach him on the weekends as well with questions! I highly recommend Dr. B!

|  Honest opinion  |  show details
by "D" on Jun 25th, 2010

I had a tummy tuck a year ago. After a lot of research I decided on Dr. B. I'm a 40ish black female and was concerned about scaring. It's been a full year and I'm very, very pleased with the outcome. Black skin tends to scar easily but I have the most perfect belly button and the scaring is minimum. I can wear anything I want now and have seen other tummy tucks and mine is the best I've seen.Okay, about Dr. B. He is a good doctor. Never inappropriate, never creepy, but I've seen him hug his clients including me. If your'e not a touchy/feely person, I can see where you might be uncomfortable, but you have to say something. I think it's just his personality. I couldn't get "before" pictures, but I think that was his assistant's mistake. Which she's no longer at that office. I would highly recommend Dr. B.

|  AMAZING  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2010

I THINK THE PERSON ON APRIL 28TH MUST HAVE BEEN HAVING A BAD DAY!! WHEN I HAD MY FIRST VIST WITH DR. B, HE AND HIS STAFF WHERE AMAZING. DR. B WENT OVER EVERYTHING WITH ME THAT I WANTED AND MADE ME FELL THIS WAS THE RIGHT PLACE TO BE! I HAVE SCHEDULED MY BREAST AUG FOR JULY.

|  Great!  |  show details
by Stephanie on Apr 4th, 2010

I had my breast done by Dr. Bardakjian almost 3 years ago. First of all his waiting room is quite and very clean. He also greets you with a big smile and a hug. he has always taken my calls and whenever i need an appointment i am always welcome. i am sort of a worried person when it comes to my health, (specially because my grandmother died from breast cancer) whenever i have a concern i call up and he is there for me ready to answer my questions and put me at ease. in sort he is a gentlemen with the heart of a lion. I would not go to another doctor. thank you

|  Experience and Compassion  |  show details
by Sharon on Nov 9th, 2009

Dr. Bardakjian made a difficult decision very easy with his knowledge, experience and above all, compassion when explaining the pros of breast reduction surgery. He made me feel relaxed and confident during the process and the ultimate results have been amazing. Thank you!

Oct 29th, 2009

what a doctor! the way he treated us was amazing, he really does have a passion for his work and isnt like other doctors where they just rush you out to see the next patient! try dr b!

Jul 28th, 2009

Dr Vatche Bardakjian is the best surgeon.!!! He did surgery on my nose. I am very happy with my surgery result. I want to thank him for changing my life for forever ..... for good....

by Grettel Kitner on Jun 2nd, 2009

Dr. B did an awesome job on my breast augmentation. It has been 3 years since my surgery and I'm completely satisfied with the procedure.

by Beatrice on Feb 1st, 2009

Best Plastic Surgeon I've known so far!!!!