A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vatche Cabayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vatche Cabayan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vatche Cabayan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabayan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Cabayan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vatche K Cabayan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vatche K. Cabayan practice?
- Dr. Vatche Cabayan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vatche Cabayan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Pablo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburg, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See San Pablo Orthopedic Surgeons.