A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vatinee Bunya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vatinee Bunya, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Herpetic Keratitis
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunya graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bunya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vatinee Bunya MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vatinee Bunya practice?
- Dr. Vatinee Bunya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vatinee Bunya practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.