A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vatinee Bunya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vatinee Bunya, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Herpetic Keratitis
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunya graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bunya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bunya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vatinee Bunya practice?
Dr. Vatinee Bunya practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.