A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vatinee Bunya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bunya
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bunya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vatinee Bunya, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Herpetic Keratitis
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunya graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bunya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vatinee Y Bunya MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vatinee Y. Bunya practice?
- Dr. Vatinee Bunya has 1 office location.
Dr. Vatinee Bunya practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.