A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vatsal Thakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vatsal Thakkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vatsal Thakkar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakkar graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thakkar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vatsal Girish Thakkar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vatsal G. Thakkar practice?
- Dr. Vatsal Thakkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Vatsal Thakkar practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.