Best Dr.! show details Best Dr.!
by Mike and Dara on Jul 11th, 2016

We love Dr. B. I have 4 kids and they all go to her. She's such a caring Dr. and she's always there for us. Her staff is also top notch.

by Dina S. on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Bhaskar is amazing! She is extremely compassionate and is always available if you need her for anything at all. You never feel like you are bothering her. She is extremely knowledgable and is just an exceptional physician all around. I feel so lucky to have my baby under her care!

Aug 13th, 2012

I have a 17 yr and a 4 yr old. I have been through 4 pediatricians before I found Dr B. She is a wonderful person and Dr. She truly cares and takes her time with you and your children. I truly love her and I am so happy to have her as our children's dr. We have been patients of Dr B for the last 4 years and I would travel great distances to see her if need be. My husband and I love her so much we wish she could be our Dr as well. :-)

Sep 16th, 2011

Dr. Bhaskar is amazing. She is a God sent Angel from heaven who was put on this earth to do what she loves to do the most. Care for the little ones and their mommys. God bless and may god keep her going strong everyday. Amen.Excellent..excellent doctor. We Love you!

Mar 22nd, 2010

Dr bhaskar is so commited and she is very concerned that the children intrests are taken care of i know my children are in safe

Dr.B show details Dr.B
by CPRN on Dec 23rd, 2009

Dr B is awsome she really loves her job and the children she is always willing to spend extra time explaining and answering your questions. LOVE her.

Oct 20th, 2009

My son has had (3) pediatricians since he was born. Dr. Bhaskar is by far the best doctor I have come across. She is current on all medical issues, and doesn't over use antibiotics as a crutch.

Dec 15th, 2008

Dr. Bhaskar is a Beautiful person inside out. I have known Dr. Bhaskar for about 4 years. She is great with diagnosis. Very precautious and caring. No matter how busy she is Dr.Bhaskar finds time for everyone. Follows up with me when needed. As long as she is in practice I will never go to another pediatrician. Thank You Dr. Bhaskar for all the service you have given me these 3-4 years.