Pediatricians

1001 US Highway 9
Howell, NJ 07731
732-431-9202
Locations and availability (3)

by Dina S. on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Bhaskar is amazing! She is extremely compassionate and is always available if you need her for anything at all. You never feel like you are bothering her. She is extremely knowledgable and is just an exceptional physician all around. I feel so lucky to have my baby under her care!

|  I do not recommend this doctor for your child  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2013

She is the only doctor in the practice and is overwhelmed by the amount of patients she has. There is at least 1 hour wait before each scheduled visit. If you call the office because you have a concern and need medical advice, you will not get a phone call back until late evening. She's just too busy. Never remembers prior conversations because of that. Office staff is incompetent and is not able to support h3r busy schedule. They do not use computers for anything, appointments are made in "the book" with a pencil!!! They do not call you to confirm appointments and often times are surprised to see you when you come in for a scheduled visit. They never made me feel like they cared about my child. I changed our pediatrician after having a horrible experience.I needed referrals for my child and needed to wait for days to get them. This practice is very poorly ran.I would advise you to find a different pediatrician if you want the best care for your child. You will not get it at Dr. Bhaskar's practice.

Aug 13th, 2012

I have a 17 yr and a 4 yr old. I have been through 4 pediatricians before I found Dr B. She is a wonderful person and Dr. She truly cares and takes her time with you and your children. I truly love her and I am so happy to have her as our children's dr. We have been patients of Dr B for the last 4 years and I would travel great distances to see her if need be. My husband and I love her so much we wish she could be our Dr as well. :-)

Sep 16th, 2011

Dr. Bhaskar is amazing. She is a God sent Angel from heaven who was put on this earth to do what she loves to do the most. Care for the little ones and their mommys. God bless and may god keep her going strong everyday. Amen.Excellent..excellent doctor. We Love you!

Mar 22nd, 2010

Dr bhaskar is so commited and she is very concerned that the children intrests are taken care of i know my children are in safe

|  Dr.B  |  show details
by CPRN on Dec 23rd, 2009

Dr B is awsome she really loves her job and the children she is always willing to spend extra time explaining and answering your questions. LOVE her.

Oct 20th, 2009

My son has had (3) pediatricians since he was born. Dr. Bhaskar is by far the best doctor I have come across. She is current on all medical issues, and doesn't over use antibiotics as a crutch.

Dec 15th, 2008

Dr. Bhaskar is a Beautiful person inside out. I have known Dr. Bhaskar for about 4 years. She is great with diagnosis. Very precautious and caring. No matter how busy she is Dr.Bhaskar finds time for everyone. Follows up with me when needed. As long as she is in practice I will never go to another pediatrician. Thank You Dr. Bhaskar for all the service you have given me these 3-4 years.