A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vatsala Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vatsala Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vatsala Nadadur Kumar MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vatsala N. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Vatsala Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Vatsala Kumar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Internists and Harbor City Cardiologists.