Dr. Vatsala Sastry Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vatsala Sastry?

January 10th, 2016

Help Her

Love this chick

September 13th, 2015

Did she get her medical degree from a cereal box? Worst physician ever. Gives antibiotics for over one year without checking blood tests. Nearly put me in to kidney failure. Horrible bedside manner and she treats her employees like peasants. How is this person allowed to practice medicine? Don't walk! Run far from this quack!

August 10th, 2015

WOW!

Unprofessional, dirty, left me hanging because I was a self pay. She told me to come back when I have ins.

July 30th, 2015

She put me on a new medicine that I need to survive and never followed up with me to see how it was working. It wasnt. She cancelled 3 appts in a row because she didnt show up. I still havent seen a doctor, but have an appt with a new one. Don't recommend at all!

January 28th, 2015

Bad experiance

The wait time is really long. 2 hour wait at minimum. The time spent with the dr is 5 to 10 minutes maximum. Office is not as clean as an infectious disease office should be. Dr is unprofessional and rude and lacks compassion. I would not recommend anyone to this dr

January 26th, 2015

WORST and most unprofessional doctor I've ever dealt with.

November 11th, 2014

Will not visit her office ever again!

She might have knowledge but not the essence nor the vocation to deal with sick people. Leaves the patient in a rush without a clue. No empathy or patience at all! Very sad... .

July 10th, 2014

Amazing

We really liked the staff.They were very friendly and very helpful not at all like the reviews people have wrote.We didn't get to see Dr. Sastry but we did see her assistant who listened and answered all of our questions.We have been to many hospitals and doctors this yr and we have been through a lot but so far we really like this doctor and want everybody to know.

February 27th, 2014

VERY bad experience

DO NOT Use this Doctor. I would drive an hour out of my way to avoid ever going here again. The wait time to see the doctor is CRAZY! At LEAST 4 hours you will wait. And forget getting any sort of answers to your questions. The doctor REFUSED to sign my short term disability paper which costed me over $400.00 but she sure did send me a bill SUPER FAST! SUPER un-professional and very rude! People have jobs and have to work. They do not have an entire day to sit around in the clinic waiting for the doctor to decide to spend 2 minutes with you. Then refusing to fill out my form just because I could not take even MORE time off work to go back into the clinic so she could charge me another office visit fee! DO NOT USE!!

October 14th, 2013

Superhero

In my book, Dr. Sastry is nothing short of a super hero. She saved my life discovering an elusive root infection that left so many before her guessing for 2 months. She has a unwavering high level of integrity and I found her extremely caring. She might not do what "you" feel is best, or exactly what it is that “you” want. But she is for dam sure going to do what’s best for “You”, weather it goes down sideways or not. You have to respect that. You want to be well, find this Doctor and just do what she says! Better care you will not find.

June 12th, 2011

Seen Dr. Sastry now for 3 visits, never had the problems mentioned by a few here. Always found her open to answer questions and talk about my condition.

April 28th, 2011

Dr. Sasry always diagnosed me immediately and would solve the problem right away. Was also very caring and friendly..The Staff on the other hand are people off the street who don't know what they are doing. Its nice of her(Dr. Sastry)to give them a job, but they need alot more traing first.