A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vatti Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vatti Anthony, Internist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Anthony has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vatti Theckla Anthony MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vatti T. Anthony practice?
- Dr. Vatti Anthony has 1 office location.
Dr. Vatti Anthony practices Internal Medicine near Germantown, MD.
See Germantown Internists.