A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaughan Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaughan Bowen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaughan Bowen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Bowen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital
- York General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaughan Richard Bowen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vaughan R. Bowen practice?
- Dr. Vaughan Bowen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vaughan Bowen practices Otolaryngology near Hastings, NE.
See Hastings Otolaryngologists.