Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vaughn Frigon
Dr. Vaughn Frigon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with other offices in Sterling, VA and Hinesville, GA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Frigon is affiliated with Liberty Regional Medical Center, Nashville General Hospital At Meharry and Loudoun Hospital Center, Landsdowne Campus. Dr. Frigon has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vaughn Frigon has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Vaughn Frigon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. William Bacon
Nashville, TN 0.23 mi51
Dr. Thomas Limbird
Nashville, TN 0.23 mi40
Dr. Lance Weaver
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Nashville, TN 0.23 mi41