A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaughn Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaughn Hanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaughn Hanna, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Proctor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaughn Hanna MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Vaughn Hanna practice?
- Dr. Vaughn Hanna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vaughn Hanna practices Rheumatology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Rheumatologists.