Dr. Vaughn Meiners MD Patient Reviews

3.8

January 10th, 2017
Failed me and my mother
Dr. Meiners took over a week to reply to a request to have my mother's anti-seizure medicine refilled, then told me he could not refill the medicine and had me call her neurologist when she only had one pill left. Vaughn would not give refills on my blood pressure medicine without a doctor's appointment. He refused to refill my blood pressure medicine at the most stressful point in my life. My mom had a brain hemorrhage, i was caretaking her, bringing her to speech therapy in the morning, doctors appointments and supporting her in addition to working full time, yet I was expected to make an appointment for a refill on my prescription or risk having a stroke myself. Dr. Kim Meiners left the practice shortly after my mom was discharged from almost two months in the hospital leaving us with the prospect of finding a new physician or going to Vaugh Meiners. I would not recommend either Kim or Vaughn Meiners as they've shown little concern for me or my mother at a time when we needed them the most.

December 2nd, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for in a Doctor.
I was looking for a Doctor that would work with me and actually talk to me. I found that with Dr. Meiners. Very professional, friendly and really seems to care for his patients needs. The staff is also very helpful, courteous and prompt.

June 24th, 2015
bad experience, gave contraindicated medication to a family member

January 29th, 2014
Not a courteous staff
I like the location, i was liking this new doctor but the meiners went back to louisiana. the staff here has an attitude problem when asked ANYTHING about billing. with them always charging "for an office visit" even when you just walk in for a perscription refill.

March 22nd, 2012
DR. MEINERS IS DEFINATELY A 4 START DOCTOR!!!
I have never experienced such a kind and caring doctor as Dr. Meiners...ever!!!! He spends so much time with his patients and really listens to them. Everyone in my family goes to him. I was recommended to him by a coworker...now a lot of my friends go to him as well. EVERYONE loves him. He is thorough and a great diagnostician. I give him the highest recommendation!