A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaughn Nixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaughn Nixon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaughn Nixon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nixon graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Nixon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaughn Berdean Nixon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vaughn B. Nixon practice?
- Dr. Vaughn Nixon has 1 office location.
Dr. Vaughn Nixon practices Otolaryngology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Otolaryngologists.