Learn more about Dr. Vaughn Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaughn Payne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payne
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaughn Payne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Payne has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaughn Payne MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vaughn Payne practice?
- Dr. Vaughn Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Vaughn Payne practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Prestonsburg, KY.
See Prestonsburg Internists and Prestonsburg Cardiologists.