A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaughn Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaughn Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaughn Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- Oroville Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaughn Jeffrey Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vaughn J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Vaughn Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vaughn Smith practices Family Medicine near Oroville, CA.
See Oroville Primary Care Doctors.