Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vaughn Starnes
Dr. Vaughn Starnes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Starnes is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Lakewood Regional Medical Center and Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Morris L Johnston Memorial. Dr. Starnes has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vaughn Starnes has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Vaughn Starnes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Sukgu Han
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Paul Mcfadden
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi43
Dr. William Lee
Vascular Surgery, Neurological Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi10