A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaughn Tatum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaughn Tatum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatum graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tatum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaughn Tatum MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vaughn Tatum practice?
- Dr. Vaughn Tatum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vaughn Tatum practices Internal Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Oak Park Internists.