A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ved Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ved Aggarwal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ved Aggarwal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Aggarwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ved V Aggarwal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ved V. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Ved Aggarwal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ved Aggarwal practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Keller Anesthesiologists and Keller Pain Management Doctors.