Learn more about Dr. Ved Ganeshram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ved Ganeshram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganeshram
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ganeshram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ved Ganeshram, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganeshram graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ganeshram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faith Community Hospital
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ved Ganeshram MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ved Ganeshram practice?
- Dr. Ved Ganeshram has 1 office location.
Dr. Ved Ganeshram practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Cardiologists.