Learn more about Dr. Ved Ganeshram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ved Ganeshram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganeshram
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ved Ganeshram, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganeshram graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ganeshram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faith Community Hospital
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ved Ganeshram MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ved Ganeshram practice?
- Dr. Ved Ganeshram has 1 office location.
Dr. Ved Ganeshram practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Cardiologists.