Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ved Kaushik
Dr. Ved Kaushik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kaushik is affiliated with UPMC Passavant, Alle-Kiski Medical Center and Western Pennsylvania Hospital. Dr. Kaushik has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ved Kaushik has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ved Kaushik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Steven Ahrendt
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi29
Dr. James Celebrezze Jr
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Harry Null
Pittsburgh, PA 0.43 mi44