Dr. Ved Kaushik MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Pittsburgh, PA

no change

September 7th, 2015
Excellent choice.
An experienced, caring doctor. Thorough and patient oriented.

October 13th, 2014
Excellent
Dr. Ved P. Kaushik pays attention to what I say and is a very thorough doctor. I had a surgery which was done by Dr. Kaushik. When I had a problem and needed help, he listened and helped me. He's very comforting, very thorough, very friendly, kind and compassionate. His nurse is kind too and their joviality together relaxes the patient. You've got to come and experience it. He explains everything to his patients. He answers all questions and is polite and thorough. I am totally agreed that he is very nice and extremely thorough. He is the best doctor ever I seen in my life. I will recommend Dr. Kaushik to everyone. Thank you Doctor!

January 6th, 2014
Great Hard Working Doctor
Dr. Kaushik is a very hard working doctor that has a very pleasant bedside manner. He explains things very well and follows up each day even after he has been in other surgeries for 10 hours. He is the best GI/Surg in the area. I had emergency surgery for an artery that ruptured in my rectum. His remarkable work ethic may have saved me from very serious complications. Since I was losing lots blood quickly and getting in danger of a blood transfusion for a rare blood type that was not available quickly, Dr Kaushik traveled from another hospital after a full day of surgeries there to handle my emergency. The situation may have turned very critical if it had not been for his unbelievable dedication. I am glad there are such people that give there time so generously. Thanks Doc.

September 23rd, 2011
Educated
I feel knowledgable after visiting Dr. Kaushik. He was not only curtious, but also thorough. He explained things very well and gave me a better understanding to what was going on with my health. I would recommend him to anyone...and I have.