Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ved Prakash
Dr. Ved Prakash, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Bernardino, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Prakash is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center-East Campus, Loma Linda University Medical Center and VA Loma Linda Healthcare System (Visn 22). He speaks English.
Dr. Ved Prakash has the following 4 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Ved Prakash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.
Dr. Sarah Kao
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
San Bernardino, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Sim Hoffman
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
San Bernardino, CA 0.08 mi38
Dr. Michael Walter
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Bernardino, CA 0.11 mi39