A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ved Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ved Sharma is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ved Sharma, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ved Prakash Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ved P. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Ved Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Ved Sharma practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Critical Care Practitioners and Jersey City Pulmonologists.