Dr. Ved Singla MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

April 11th, 2013
Patient's daughter
This is the most heartless doctor that I have ever met. At the same time that my 84 year old mother had been MISDIAGNOSED with pancreatic cancer, she was also having problems with diverticulitis which, in turn, caused dysphagia. Dysphagia is when a patient has a hard time swallowing anything. Virtually every time my mom ate, she got choked. She had gotten so fed up with the problem that she went 4 consecutive days without eating or drinking. So, I took her to St. John Macomb Hospital so that they could tell me how to help her. While I was visiting my mom, Dr. Singla came into the room and said right in front of my mother: "What do you want me to do for her? Put a feeding tube in her? She's going to be dead soon from cancer anyways". Fortunately, the others at the hospital told me about pureeing her foods and thickening her drinks. She hasn't had a problem with choking since!

April 13th, 2010
unprofessional
If you smoke and need an Internal Medicince doctor do not make an appointment with Dr. Singla. Dr Singla told my mother because she smoked he wouldn't treat her.