A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veda Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veda Vyas, Child Adolescent & Adult Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veda Vyas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- CONDUCT DISORDER
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- OPIOID DETOX & SUBOXONE TREATMENT
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- SCHOOL PROBLEMS
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Vyas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Medical Center, South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veda Ramarao Vyas MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Veda R. Vyas practice?
- Dr. Veda Vyas has 1 office location.
Dr. Veda Vyas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Psychiatrists.