Learn more about Dr. Veda Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veda Vyas, Child Adolescent & Adult Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vyas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vyas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veda Vyas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Alcohol-Induced Disorders
- Anorexia (Loss of Appetite)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Vyas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Medical Center, South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veda R Vyas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Veda R. Vyas practice?
- Dr. Veda Vyas has 1 office location.
Dr. Veda Vyas practices Psychiatry near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Psychiatrists.