Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vedapurisan Viswanathan
Dr. Vedapurisan Viswanathan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bel Air, MD, with other offices in Bel Air, MD and Bel Air, MD. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Viswanathan is affiliated with University of Maryland Harford Memorial Hospital, University Of Maryland Medical Center and Upper Chesapeake Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vedapurisan Viswanathan has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vedapurisan Viswanathan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.
Dr. Michael Wong
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Bel Air, MD 0 mi6
Dr. Venkata Parsa
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Bel Air, MD 0 mi10
Dr. Roy Phillips
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Bel Air, MD 0 mi40