Learn more about Dr. Vedat Deviren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vedat Deviren, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deviren
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deviren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deviren graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deviren has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vedat Deviren MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vedat Deviren practice?
- Dr. Vedat Deviren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vedat Deviren practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.