Dr. Vedavyasa Biliyar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 14th, 2015
Awesome
Dr. Biliyar goes abov e and beyond what any psychiatrist would do for their patient and he is not a 300 dollar an hour guy who is motivated only by money. He cares. I have nothing but praise for him. I am ahealth care professional myself and I rarely see this kind of commitment nowadays

October 3rd, 2013
This was the most awful doctor I have ever dealt with. Had no respect for patient or family.

August 1st, 2013
Dr Biliyar is amazing! He has helped me overcome so much. I've seen him for 3.5+ years and I truly feel like he has saved my life. He always takes the time to listen to my emotions, my anxiety, my concerns. I never leave his office with out feeling as though I have gotten everything off of my chest. He is always honest with me about everything. He keeps me motivated to keep moving forward with my life. I would recommend him to everyone! And his staff is full of amazing people. Vivina is my favorite receptionist. I always look forward to my appointments. They all have such a great energy about them!

May 8th, 2012
Dr. Biliyar is the best doctor ever! I haven't had an issue with him at all since I began seeing him almost 9 years ago. The office is very nice and quiet. I would definitely suggest him to other people. I think he goes above and beyond.