A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vedhagiri Selvakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vedhagiri Selvakumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selvakumar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Selvakumar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vedhagiri Selvakumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vedhagiri Selvakumar practice?
- Dr. Vedhagiri Selvakumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vedhagiri Selvakumar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Council Bluffs, IA.
See Council Bluffs Internists and Council Bluffs Gastroenterologists.