A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vedran Uschuplich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vedran Uschuplich, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Fine-Needle Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Uschuplich graduated from University Of Sarajevo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vedran Uschuplich MD is a male Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Vedran Uschuplich practice?
- Dr. Vedran Uschuplich has 1 office location.
Dr. Vedran Uschuplich practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pathologists.