A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Chadda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veena Chadda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Chadda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadda graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chadda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veena DR Chadda MD is a female Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Veena D. Chadda practice?
- Dr. Veena Chadda has 7 office locations.
Dr. Veena Chadda practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.