A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Chadda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Chadda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadda graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chadda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chadda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance