A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Cham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Cham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cham graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Cham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veena Cham MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veena Cham practice?
- Dr. Veena Cham has 1 office location.
Dr. Veena Cham practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.