A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Chari Hedni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veena Chari Hedni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Chari Hedni, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chari Hedni graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Chari Hedni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veena Bhadra Chari Hedni MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Veena B. Chari Hedni practice?
- Dr. Veena Chari Hedni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Veena Chari Hedni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Obstetricians & Gynecologists.