Learn more about Dr. Veena Dua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veena Dua is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Dua, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dua graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Dua has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veena Dua practice?
Dr. Veena Dua practices Nuclear Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI.
See Canton Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Canton Family Physicians, and Canton General Practitioners.