Learn more about Dr. Veena Dua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veena Dua is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Dua, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dua graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dua has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veena Dua practice?
Dr. Veena Dua practices Nuclear Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Allen Park Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Allen Park Family Physicians, Allen Park General Practitioners, and Allen Park Radiologists.