A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Dua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veena Dua is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Dua, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dua graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Dua has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veena Dua practice?
Dr. Veena Dua practices Nuclear Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI.
See Canton Nuclear Medicine Physicians.