A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Fauble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Graft vs Host Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fauble graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Fauble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fauble accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veena D. Fauble practice?
Dr. Veena Fauble practices Hematology & Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Oncologists.