A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Fauble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veena Fauble is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fauble
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fauble Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fauble graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Fauble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veena Fauble MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Veena Fauble practice?
- Dr. Veena Fauble has 1 office location.
Dr. Veena Fauble practices Hematology & Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Oncologists.