A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Fauble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fauble
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fauble Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fauble graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Fauble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veena Fauble MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Veena Fauble practice?
- Dr. Veena Fauble has 3 office locations.
Dr. Veena Fauble practices Hematology & Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Oncologists.