Dr. Veena Gaddam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Veena Gaddam?

December 9th, 2016

56 year old male

I found this Doctor to be very courteous, and thorough during my visit. Office staff were kind and pleasant to deal with.

July 5th, 2016

We don't have insurance. My husband hurt his shoulder thinks possibly tore his rotator cuff. We paid $95 for office visit. She spent 3 minutes in the room. On the internet it shows 3 ways to determine a tore. She never touched him, never offered any meds for swelling or pain. So. . . we know nothing and cost us $95. Oh did blood work since he hasn't been seen for a year. Another $19 we came in for an injury not a yearly check up. My husband not very happy. Been in pain for 5 days. Just seems odd for such an injury not more was done.

September 12th, 2015

New patient

I never seen Dr. Gaddam before. I called my insurance company to see who I could go and see and they referred me to her. I called her office and told them I need to see a doctor right away. The lady I spoke to said not a problem we can squeeze you in today. I was not expecting that fast. So I told her I had to get transportation set up. She told me to call the insurance back to get the transportation set up and she will make sure I could get in. So that's what I did, and called back and was able to get in on the day I needed. I went to my appt and the staff was great. They was very helpful made sure I was covered on the medications I needed and set me up with a pharmacy that even delivered to me TWC pharmacy , they are wonderful too. Dr. Gaddam was a little fast, but she made sure all labs were done and I had my referrals taken care of. She demanded for me to come back for a nurse visit to make sure the BP was under control along with my diabetes. This is what I need a staff that cares and takes control im very pleased with them all

July 30th, 2015

I am new to Dr. Gaddams office and I must say the staff there is great. I have read some of the past comments about the staff all I know is the ladies there NOW are AWESOME!!! Dr. Gaddam really spent time with me and made it clear and easy to understand what was going on. I would recommend her for sure. And for those of you who have left you should check it out for yourself!!!

July 17th, 2015

unessary work!

This doctor should be trained on how to address patients. I came in for a rash and while I was there she did unnecessary drug testing and genetic testing on me! What for she does not write no meds for me except if I'm sick she may give an antibodic script but I don't get nothing else from her at all. Why did she do genetic testing on me for a rash! I think she just trying to run up a bill.

June 21st, 2015

Dr. Gaddam very professional & staff very courteous

I have been under the care of Dr. Gaddam for 4 years, during that time my treatment has been top notch. She is very thorough and attentive to my medical needs. My opinion is that she is a very good Dr.

June 21st, 2015

Dr. Gaddam very professional & staff very courteous

June 19th, 2015

Returning patient

I use to see Dr. Veena in the past. She has changed things around. Before her staff was nasty and rude!!! Now her NEW staff is GREAT!!! She still runs in late, but she has improved on her bed side manner. I was shocked how much they improved!!

April 2nd, 2015

I was injured and in the er, called to do a follow up and decided to find a new doc after waiting more than a month for a call back. I have a lot of health issues and if this had been more serious , who knows what could have happened. Bad enough I fell a second time while waiting

January 23rd, 2015

Rushes through when you explainin ur symptoms, mn s exams.

January 9th, 2014

Doctor Incompetent

Dr. Gaddam was my primary during a recent hospital stay. Not only was she cold, she prescribed 2 drugs while I was in the hospital that contained yellow dye - even though my allergy to yellow dye was made clear from the start. THEN she sent me home with a prescription for another drug containing yellow dye! I wish I had read these reviews before she was assigned to me as primary. I would NOT recommend her to anyone and, if I could give her an overall of 0 stars, I would.

August 20th, 2013

Terrible

The staff is absolutely terrible. The receptionist does not help and is usually almost mean. If and when you get to talk to Dr. Gaddam, she is cold and will not listen to a word you have to say. I would not recommend this Doctor at all.