Dr. Veena Jerath Is this you?

October 5th, 2013

Engineer at Plant Vogtle

I am very satisfied with Dr. Veena Jerath who is neurologist and very good in her field. She has cured my very severe back problem by non surgical methods which included physical therapy and special exercises.

April 15th, 2012

Inspirational

Dr. Veena Jerath, M.D. really listened to me. She took the time to really hear me and followed through on what she said she was going to do. After having visited a previous doctor that did not do any of those things, she was a refreshing change. Through her thorough findings she recommended me to another doctor and he was also on par with her services. Because of her, her findings, and the doctor she recommended I am feeling better, not curred, but better. He performed the surgery that was agreed by both of them. Because of their cooperation with my job I am able to receive disability.

February 7th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I had a very severe back problem and was ready to go to surgery. I went to many doctors and all types of clinics all over USA. She was able to diagnose the problem, treated it right and was cured fully and back to running again along with streching exercises.

January 20th, 2011

Dr. Jerath is by far the worst neurologist I have ever seen. She did not listen to what I had to say. She constatly interrupted me when I tried to answer her questions. She had not reviewed my medical records prior to my appointment!

November 5th, 2015