Dr. Veena Puri MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2016
Friendly & Honest
I have been taking my daughter to Dr Puri for 3 years now & I am very happy with her & the staff. She always addresses all my concerns (as a first time mom, I have quite a few!) The place is neat & clean. The staff is friendly. They have an online platform (Relay Health System) which I absolutely love! You can message them with any non urgent issue and typically get a response with a day. I have used this system A LOT & have always received a response from them in a timely manner.

February 14th, 2016
She is okay kind of doctor. If there is no one else, you can go to her. She tries to keep you happy instead of be straight with good diagnostic. would advice to go to some other doctor.

July 17th, 2010
what a wonderful and caring experienced doctor
My daughter always seems to get sick around 4pm or later , so many times on a friday.i have always been made so welcome by the caring staff esp roberta and bethanie who will ask me to come right in, i have been treated so warmly and never had to wait more than 10 minutes.all the staff it seems like is all trained towards excellent customer service. they will call in my medine. i use their email to talk to the doctor , i get propmt reply within a few hours via email. they inform me of all my lab tests via email. last ime wheni went my dughter had high temperature, i got a cll by the doctor next day to see how she was doing. i said to myself how luckyi am to have picked such a good doctor with great staff. one time i was rushed and i forgot my wallet, the staff talked to the doctor and said don't worry we will see you right away. i have moved far away and still travel 1 hour to come to puri pediatrics because they are worth it. Dr veena puri is so good , always ready to answer any and every questions i have. one time i had a long list of 15 questions, after that i can't believe she said is there any other question i can answer for you, because i don't want you to go home and worry,WOW!!!,i highly recommend her to all my friends and family, even strangers in the bart , i told them about her. thank you Dr. puri for all your excellent care. you are a true physician one can be proud of. keep up the good work , everyone at puri pediatrics.

January 10th, 2010
Veena Puri, does'nt seem to know what she is doing. first she will behave so personable , latter she will not spend ant time with parents or a child for than 2 minutes. If you ask her questions, she is not sure. I have no idea why do we have foriegn doctors in this country, when they have no right skills and they don't know what they are doing.

January 2nd, 2010
Worst service
Worst service from veena puri making this profession as money making will never recommed this veena to any one as the service and her experience is not up to the mark and she is only money oriented

December 28th, 2009
One of the best Pediatric Doctors in Fremont
It's amazing how some patients interpret Dr. Veena's rush for bad service. The reason that she's fast and diligent is because she has so many patients to see. The reason the wait times are so long are because of the number of patients she has to see in a day. I know that when I need to see her when my kids are sick, they do what they can to fit me in. I've been going to this practice for over 30 years both as a patient and now my children. I've seen the practice change and grow over the course of those years and can say without a doubt that Dr. Veena and Dr. Hari care about their patients. Although this is a medical office, it's also a business that needs to sustain itself and staff. People don't realize that Pediatric Doctors probably make the least amount of money compared to other doctors in different fields.

December 21st, 2009
Treats well, but poor care and no time to listen.
I have been taking my kid to puri's hospital for last two years. Their treatment is good, but this is second time same thing happend to us. Huge waiting time, even in the exam room. . so basically they dont believe on appointments. Dr. Hari Puri & other doctor seems to be OK.But here is thing, Dr Veena Puri doesnt have any time to talk and listen to what I want to say on my child. Then why you call yourself as doctor??she appears to be running around the place to catch up all kids..of course an overbooked place, more than what she could handle.she leaves the check up in the middle and says will be back and complete her treatement. But on her return , she just rushes to get rid off the family and finally she walks off saying ,"I have a small kid to attend".Most frustrating thing is that,we have to hurry up our conversation to get her attention just on sickness, diet everything....otherwise, she just vanishes.....Why ..are we not paying.If you cant find quality time to every kids, why are you accepting appointments....Interested only in Money??I really feel pitty about this seasoned Doctor. Shameful,...dont have any ethics in giving right amount of attention to patients, especially poor kids. Hope she reads reviews.....

December 20th, 2009
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
Puri Pediatric was an HORRIBLE experience. The waiting period was between 45-60 mins with an appointment. The staff members were unprofessional and inconsiderate. It is a shame that both Dr. Veena and Hari Puri have failed to see their appointments on time. Shouldn't Puri Pediatric have to pay a fine/penalty to the folks waiting in the lobby for 45-60mins and then again wait 15-30mins in the exam room with their child? I would not recommend this place to anyone. ABSOLUTELY NOT!

April 14th, 2009
best pediatricain in east bay
Dr veena puri is such a wonderful pediatrician. she is patient and so caring and very personable and very very experienced. she is so good with new parents esp helping with breast feeding. brings instant comfort to all parents. we and all friends who go there love her. she is the only doctor who calls back for sick patients.

June 17th, 2008
Ped Review - Dr. Veena Puri
I've been very disappointed with Dr. Veena Puri. She does not have a time of the day for your child - so why is she a pediatrician? To make money? Long waits and once she gets in she literally is in and out in a few minutes. By the time you can actually gather your thoughts - she is gone. I've found myselft running in the halls looking for her for the remaining questions that I had to ask. It's sad! I think she takes way too many patients that she can handle. She does not believe in follow up appointments after the child has been sick with the infections (maybe because she is too busy). I had to take my child in four times because the infection kept coming back - finally after the fourth time she thought it would a good idea to make a follow up appointment. If you are looking for a pediatrician who would give your child the time of the day - she is definitely not the right one!

June 17th, 2008
Terrible - gives you no time at all!
Have you ever been to a meat-market? That's what Dr Veena Puri treats her patients like. When you meet her for the first time, she'll tell you that they are like your extended family. When you actually begin to go in, she will see your baby or toddler for 60-180 seconds if you're lucky. First you wait forever - then she gets there - mumbles as quickly as she can, and is gone before you can barely get a question in. They overbook like crazy and it looks like all they care about is making more money at your child's expense. Not the child's health or giving parents a good sense of what might be wrong with their child or what to look for. If you're looking for a doctor who cares and is professional, on time, and patient, then look elsewhere.

February 3rd, 2016