A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Rajaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajaram
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rajaram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Rajaram, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Neuropathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajaram graduated from MKCG Medical College, 1987.
Dr. Rajaram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veena Rajaram MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Veena Rajaram practice?
- Dr. Veena Rajaram has 1 office location.
Dr. Veena Rajaram practices Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatric Specialists and Dallas Pathologists.