Learn more about Dr. Veena Rajaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajaram
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rajaram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Rajaram, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Neuropathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajaram graduated from MKCG Medical College, 1987.
Dr. Rajaram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veena Rajaram MD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Veena Rajaram practice?
- Dr. Veena Rajaram has 1 office location.
Dr. Veena Rajaram practices Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatric Specialists and Dallas Pathologists.