A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Rajaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Rajaram, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Neuropathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajaram graduated from MKCG Medical College, 1987.
Dr. Rajaram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veena Rajaram MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Neuropathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Veena Rajaram practice?
- Dr. Veena Rajaram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veena Rajaram practices Anatomic Pathology, Neuropathology, and Pediatric Pathology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Dallas Pathologists.