Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Veena Reddy
Dr. Veena Reddy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomington, IL, with another office in Bloomington, IL. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with OSF St Joseph Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Veena Reddy has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Veena Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IL.
Dr. Walid Hadid
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bloomington, IL 0.01 mi
Dr. Edward Park
Bloomington, IL 0.01 mi5
Dr. Mihaela Stancu
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bloomington, IL 0.01 mi10