A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Sabharwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veena Sabharwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Sabharwal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabharwal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sabharwal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veena Sabharwal BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Veena Sabharwal practice?
- Dr. Veena Sabharwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veena Sabharwal practices Pediatrics near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Livonia Pediatricians.