Dr. Veena Sabharwal MD Patient Reviews

3.6

April 27th, 2016
Awful. Terrible. Dreadful in every way.
This physician needs ZERO stars. Absolutely condescending, rude and judgemental. Personality was awful, lacks any kind of bedside manner whatsoever. She was very rough and uncaring to my child. She is someone I would NEVER want near my children again. Also, the whole office smelled horrible.

August 3rd, 2013
everytime i go there i have to wait a half hour in the waiting room and then i have to wait n hour in the actual room. the rooms are cramped, she is extremly rude and if u ask her about something wrong with u she says that u are fine when clearly your not the staff at the front desk is rude and the only good thing about going there are the nurses but i would not reccomend her to anyone.

July 26th, 2012
long delays
This is my second time waiting for more than 90 minutes before I see the doctor. I took appointment a month back, still waiting with kids for more than 90 minutes is horrible. I already complained the same to doc. She hears apologies but it continues the same.

October 27th, 2011
Dr. Sabharwal has been there for my daughter and I since day one and I can't imagin a better peditatrician.

May 5th, 2011
Excellent Pediatrician
Dr. Sabharwal is a wonderful doctor. She is knowledgeable and thorough. She was my pediatrician as a child and now all four of my children see her. I would whole-heartedly recommend her!

February 3rd, 2011
We trust her...
I take both of my boys to see Dr. Sabharwal and we trust her with all their needs. She is very thorough and has a nack for remembering little details about your kids. She is wonderful at returning phone calls, even on off hours, and getting your kids in immediately when they are really sick. I do and will continue to recommend her to my friends and family.

January 4th, 2011
This doctor should not be a Pediatrician
This doctor has been rude to me on several occassions, she is short and gets defensive when I question or ask questions about my sons diagnosis or prescription. I would not recommend her to any parent, she definitely should not be working with children, she is not even nice to the patien, let alone the parents.

December 21st, 2010
Dr. Sabharwal is a knowledgeable pediatrician and is pretty good in her diagnosis. She has been in this profession for a long time and with that experience she can take good care of your kids health. I would recommend Dr. Saharwal for anyone looking for a pediatrician.

December 12th, 2010
Very Caring and helpful.
Dr. Sabharwal is very detailed and through. She has always been right on the money with her diagnosis. I can trust her with my kids.

December 11th, 2010
A VERY GOOD DOCTOR
I have two daughters and they have been patients of Dr. Sabharwal since birth, they are now ages 20 and 17. My children simply love her and I have complete confidence in her abilities as a pediatrician. Dr. Sabharwal has a very good bedside manner. She is very good with returned phone calls after hours. She is always interested in how the girls are performing in school and loves to see their report cards. She really cares about the kids overall health not just their physical health. Over the years I have recommended friends to her and their children still see her. They feel the same way about her. I work in the medical field, I'm around good and not so good Doc's. I know a good Doctor when I see one, and she is a good one. Now that my children are getting older our time with Dr. Sabharwal is coming to an end and I will have complete confidence that she will refer us a good Doctor.

December 11th, 2010
My Doctor Since 9 months old
I have known Doctor Sabharwal For just about my entire life. She is like apart of the family. She sees my aunts children as well. She loves and cares for every child she has had come to her practice. Who could ask for a better doctor than one who loves what they do. In my opinion She is one of the best doctors to trust your child's health with. I'm no-longer a patient of her's because I'm now 20. I was a patient of her's until the age of 18.

December 6th, 2010
I trust her with my children's lives.
I trust Dr. Sabharwal with the care and overall well-being of our four children's lives. She has been our pediatrician since our oldest child was born, almost 16 years ago. We are treated with the utmost of care and professionlism every time we walk into the office or call after-hours with questions or concerns. She not only addresses our medical issues, but is also concerned with the overall well-being of our children AND our family. She loves our children and they love her. I recommend Dr. Sabharwal to everybody I meet.