Pediatricians
37672 Professional Center Dr
Ste 120
Livonia, MI 48154
734-591-0220
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Aug 3rd, 2013

everytime i go there i have to wait a half hour in the waiting room and then i have to wait n hour in the actual room. the rooms are cramped, she is extremly rude and if u ask her about something wrong with u she says that u are fine when clearly your not the staff at the front desk is rude and the only good thing about going there are the nurses but i would not reccomend her to anyone.

|  long delays  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

This is my second time waiting for more than 90 minutes before I see the doctor. I took appointment a month back, still waiting with kids for more than 90 minutes is horrible. I already complained the same to doc. She hears apologies but it continues the same.

Oct 27th, 2011

Dr. Sabharwal has been there for my daughter and I since day one and I can't imagin a better peditatrician.

|  Excellent Pediatrician  |  show details
May 5th, 2011

Dr. Sabharwal is a wonderful doctor. She is knowledgeable and thorough. She was my pediatrician as a child and now all four of my children see her. I would whole-heartedly recommend her!

|  We trust her...  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

I take both of my boys to see Dr. Sabharwal and we trust her with all their needs. She is very thorough and has a nack for remembering little details about your kids. She is wonderful at returning phone calls, even on off hours, and getting your kids in immediately when they are really sick. I do and will continue to recommend her to my friends and family.

|  This doctor should not be a Pediatrician  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

This doctor has been rude to me on several occassions, she is short and gets defensive when I question or ask questions about my sons diagnosis or prescription. I would not recommend her to any parent, she definitely should not be working with children, she is not even nice to the patien, let alone the parents.

Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Sabharwal is a knowledgeable pediatrician and is pretty good in her diagnosis. She has been in this profession for a long time and with that experience she can take good care of your kids health. I would recommend Dr. Saharwal for anyone looking for a pediatrician.

|  Very Caring and helpful.  |  show details
by Taz on Dec 12th, 2010

Dr. Sabharwal is very detailed and through. She has always been right on the money with her diagnosis. I can trust her with my kids.

|  A VERY GOOD DOCTOR  |  show details
by Kimberly Walker on Dec 11th, 2010

I have two daughters and they have been patients of Dr. Sabharwal since birth, they are now ages 20 and 17. My children simply love her and I have complete confidence in her abilities as a pediatrician. Dr. Sabharwal has a very good bedside manner. She is very good with returned phone calls after hours. She is always interested in how the girls are performing in school and loves to see their report cards. She really cares about the kids overall health not just their physical health. Over the years I have recommended friends to her and their children still see her. They feel the same way about her. I work in the medical field, I'm around good and not so good Doc's. I know a good Doctor when I see one, and she is a good one. Now that my children are getting older our time with Dr. Sabharwal is coming to an end and I will have complete confidence that she will refer us a good Doctor.

|  My Doctor Since 9 months old  |  show details
by Jennifer Craig on Dec 11th, 2010

I have known Doctor Sabharwal For just about my entire life. She is like apart of the family. She sees my aunts children as well. She loves and cares for every child she has had come to her practice. Who could ask for a better doctor than one who loves what they do. In my opinion She is one of the best doctors to trust your child's health with. I'm no-longer a patient of her's because I'm now 20. I was a patient of her's until the age of 18.

|  I trust her with my children's lives.  |  show details
by Carol Rochon - South Lyon, MI on Dec 6th, 2010

I trust Dr. Sabharwal with the care and overall well-being of our four children's lives. She has been our pediatrician since our oldest child was born, almost 16 years ago. We are treated with the utmost of care and professionlism every time we walk into the office or call after-hours with questions or concerns. She not only addresses our medical issues, but is also concerned with the overall well-being of our children AND our family. She loves our children and they love her. I recommend Dr. Sabharwal to everybody I meet.

Dec 2nd, 2010

Dr. Sabharwal is an excellent doctor who always takes the time to answer any questions you have. I have been taking my kids to her for thirteen years and always recommend her to my friends. My husband and I couldn't be happier with her and her staff, and my kids never fuss about going to see her, because she always takes the time to make them feel special.

|  excellent service for past 20 years  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

I have taken my children to Dr. Sabharwal for the past 20 years. She knows and remembers everything about my kids. She has been professional, honest, concerned, respectful and has kept my children healthy all their lives. She takes her time with you and obtains info with great detail.The staff are pleasant and helpful. I have never had any problem with her practice and would recommend anyone to take their children to see her.

by Angry Mother on Jul 29th, 2010

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. She gives shot to children in the arms and is very defensive when you ask questions. She actually told me that I was questioning her professionalism when I asked why she did some of the things that she did. I believe it's my right as a parent to ask why a doctor is doing something to my child. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this lady.

Jul 28th, 2010

This Dr is a joke. She was refered by St. Mary's in Livonia and it was the worst experience at her office. She is rude and insulting. She didn't even get her degree in the USA so I feel that she should go back to wherever she is from and practice there. She isn't good with kids and I feel she is CLEARLY in this "business" for the money.

|  If you are looking for......  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2009

My child has been with Dr. Sabharwal for 19 months and in that time her demeanor has not changed. She is very limited to time and gets right down to business. She is not one to try to warm up to your child or attempt to make them comfortable. She lacks bedside manners (caring and sensitive). She does what she needs to do and that's all. You have to ask all your questions within the 5-10 minutes that she is available because she is in and out. She is direct and straight to the point. Again, she is not very warm or friendly (to either you or your child). For example, during check ups if your child begins to cry she will not wait or attempt to calm your child. She will continue poking and prodding while your child screams their head off. The receptionist has a good memory with remembering your childs name however, not very friendly. I would not recommend Dr. Sabharwal as a pediatrician due her lack and staffs lack in these areas (skills):1. Courtesy and professionalism of office staff.2.Bedside manner (caring.3.Spending enough time with me or my child.

Aug 15th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Caring Professional: Dr. Sabharwal is conservative yet caring. My kids both love her and we would not even think about changing doctors. My two year old actually asks to go see the doctor when we pass the office. I like her because she will treat you and

Oct 12th, 2005 on yahoo.com

doctor good / office staff horrible: I like the doctor very much. She is good with my children and is caring. Her office staff at the front desk are rude and do not seem to care. I cannot tell you how many times I have thought of leaving her practice beca

Aug 23rd, 2005 on yahoo.com

horrable dr: maybe she's been working with children too long? or maybe just doesn't care- the office staff is rude- and I will never go back.