A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Sarihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veena Sarihan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarihan graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Sarihan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarihan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veena V. Sarihan practice?
Dr. Veena Sarihan practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.