A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Shankaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veena Shankaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shankaran
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Shankaran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Shankaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shankaran graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shankaran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veena Shankaran MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Veena Shankaran practice?
- Dr. Veena Shankaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Veena Shankaran practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Oncologists.