A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veena Subramanian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Subramanian, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Subramanian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veena Subramanian MD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Veena Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Veena Subramanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veena Subramanian practices Neurology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Neurologists.