- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veena Subramanian is Satisfactory. Dr. Subramanian has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Subramanian, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio State University Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Subramanian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Veena Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veena Subramanian practice?
Dr. Veena Subramanian practices Neurology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Neurologists.